Just a heads up for anyone lucky enough to have access to the StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm closed beta or for those just interested in balance changes being made to the game, the first patch just went out. The following information was taken directly from Blizzards patch notes via Teamliquid.net.
- Warhound Weapon attack delay has increased from 1.3 to 1.7.
- Swarm host locust attack damage has decreased from 16 to 14.
- Viper Consume can no longer be used on creep tumors.
- Oracle Preordain duration has decreased from 2 min to 1 min.
- Viper Blinding Cloud now hits everything, but the radius of effect has reduced from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Widow mines will no longer damage each other with their splash damage.
- The bug affecting the Overlord speed upgrade has been fixed. Upgraded Overlords will now travel at the expected speed of 1.88.
- Revelation has changed from E to R.
- Entomb has changed from R to E.
- Energize has changed from N to E.
- Purify has changed from E to F.
- Spawn locust has changed from W to C.
- Research Gravity Sling has changed from T to G.
- Research Bosonic Core has changed from G to A.
- Evolve Muscular Augments has changed from C to A.
Any and all changes made to the beta, including when it goes open to the public, will be reported here. For the most detailed information possible remember to frequently visit teamliquid.net and read tose forum posts.
[UPDATE] Patch 2 is now out.